We went out for a few weeks and broke up, now 9 months later I still
miss her so bad! She's been with other boys since but I haven't even had
feelings for anyone since. The other day she told me she liked me again
and we had to meet to sort it out but she's been grounded and I can't
see her and she cant text or use facebook unless she sneaks on. Whenever
shes blunt or something I freak out and assume she hates me. I feel sad
and empty without her but I fear I won't feel different even of we got
together again
Title : We went out for a few weeks and broke up
Description : We went out for a few weeks and broke up, now 9 months later I still miss her so bad! She's been with other boys since but I haven'...