Just do what you said basically just text her when you get out of school
about it and when you get home if she is mad at you then tell her your
friends took your phone and it was a joke.
OR
Do this MY way, I understand what your going through your mum will be
really upset and annoyed when your first tell her but she'll get over it
for your sake just tell her that NOTHING will happen between you both
and that you wont stay together forever because you only like him and he
isn't 'the one' just be completely truthful with her and I would do it
face to face if I were you its probably the best way and offer to your
mum that he comes round sometime and show your mum how much he's truly
changed himself.
Title : Just do what you said basically
Description : Just do what you said basically just text her when you get out of school about it and when you get home if she is mad at you then tell her ...