Hi I'm a 14 year old girl and in March, I started going out with this
boy in my tutor at school. We have known eachother since year 7, and we
were quite close. Anyway we went out for a few months and in June, we
broke up because I didn't want to have sex with him (we're young -
what's the point?). So when I said I didn't want to do it, he dumped me.
This sounds pathetic because we're young, but I was distraught hahaha. I
DIDN'T love him but I really liked him, he meant so much to me tbqh.
Anyway, I told my mum that we broke up and she asked why. I felt that I
had to be honest and I told her why we finished and she definitely
wasn't in the best of moods. She never met him in the time we were going
out but she strongly dislikes him, as does my dad and other family
members:/ She told me to keep away from him and said I wasn't allowed to
talk to him. I obviously took no notice of her and I continued talking
to him and went over his house after school and **** and we eventually
started going out again like 3 weeks ago.
I know I don't have to tell my parents but I feel more comfortable doing
so. So when i go out and go to town, I can easily say who I'm going
with and they won't be mad.
Anyway, how can I tell her I'm going back with him? He's changed a lot
over the last few months and I told him I am not going to do anything
sexual with him so don't worry about me being fooled - we have now BOTH
agreed that we're not doing it.
I find it more comfortable texting her when I'm not at home than telling
her to face to face. if she decides to have a shitfit then I'd just say
it's a joke or one of my friends took my phone.
How should I tell her? (preferably over text but any other suggestions
appreciated). I should tell her that he's changed and I'm not going to
do anything but I don't know how to express it.
Title : Hi I'm a 14 year old girl and in March
Description : Hi I'm a 14 year old girl and in March, I started going out with this boy in my tutor at school. We have known eachother since year 7, ...